Wednesday 20 May 2015

hair diaries: part 2





dress - topshop // shoes - superga // socks - thestylemafia // cardigan - brandy melville // bag - topshop

So I did my hair again and I decided to go short or go home. I know this post is long overdue but it could wait, the struggle to get through finals was long and painful I don't think I had the capacity to churn out a blogpost.

Went back to Nine to get my hair done during the small amounts of free time I had between work and school and decided to go for an ash purple/brown shade which turned out way darker than what I expected. I mean I was blonde previously so I guess anything darker would be a huge difference.

I did kind of regret going darker because having blonde hair was fun (albeit the high maintenance which is kinda unavoidable) but I can't do anything except wait for my hair to grow out again because if I bleach my hair any more I will really go bald.

Aside from that Yoshi, as always, did a really good job on the cut and colour and I grew to like the ashy purple/brown. Currently my hair is a more vibrant purple though because I just wanted a change, but like I mentioned in my previous post, if you're going for that ashy-toned look i'd definitely recommend Nine by Sweet Basil for their amazing service and hair colour choices.

To make a reservation at Nine, 
call: +65 63373661
e-mail: nine@sweetbasil.sg
address: 26A Purvis Street, Singapore 188603

xx Leah

12 comments:

  1. Really nice work here. My wife needs a styling assistant, anyone here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omy! How do you always come up with such amazing outfits?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post you shared here. Please keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Önemli giriş adreslerine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    betpark giriş
    05GF

    ReplyDelete